Find Time-Lost by watching this video
Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake , you all know where it comes from, but it also has the exact places and bugs that you can find there.
- Spawn Points
/way Storm Peaks 31 69 Frozen Lake
/way Storm Peaks 51 71 Brunn Village
/way Storm Peaks 35 76 Waterfall
/way Storm Peaks 52 35 Ulduar Ravine
Blue = Frozen Lake Spawn
Red = Brunn Village Spawn
Yellow = Waterfall Spawn
Green = Ulduar Ravine Spawn
- Spawn time information :
- Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake boss spawn time is estimated at about 2-8 hours.
- Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake has some spawn times, points, and routes with Vyragosa .
- Vyragosa spawns more than Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake .
/targetexact Time-Lost Proto-Drake
/run local N = UnitName("Target");if N and (N=="Time-Lost Proto-Drake")
- Tip : Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake and Vyragosa bodies stay around for 30 minutes after being killed as they disappear, but you can peel or skin process .
- If you are in a group of 4 or 5 people, each person can cover one spawn point each.
- If you are camping alone or eating alone, it may not be ideal because it is very difficult to cover all the spawn spots.
But you can camp at a spawn spot or fly in these places as shown in the picture below.
- Recommended additives:
- SilverDragon = This add-on scans this npc and warns you.
- TomTom = A handy add-on that will show a navigation arrow like GPS on your WoW interface and mark a point on your map, or use an add-on that marks the exact location of your mission on the map and you are very accurate. You will be guided to complete your mission.
File password: www.3x3x5.ir