Learn how to create an account and start playing
For this tutorial, we used the wzone.ir site post , which is complete and comprehensive in this regard:
- Username = This name is basically your account name or Username. You may encounter a username error when creating an account, which means that the username entered has already been created by another user.
- Display name = As the name implies, your display name will be displayed in parts of the site instead of your account name.
- Password or Account Password = This section must enter a high security password to protect your account stolen
- Repeat password = Re-enter the previous password here
- Email Address = In this field you must enter a valid email. Note that account email is one of the most important account security options, so please enter an email that is very unlikely to be forgotten.
Note that entering an email does not start with .www.
We recommend using Google’s email with the @ Gmail feature.
- In the last step, you have to refer to the email you registered for the account and click on the activation and confirmation email account link. After doing this, your account is created and you can easily use it to enter the site and play. Note that the link may have been sent to your email spam folder.
- Login to the game:
You have several choices for your game character, including Alliance / Horde, Gender, and Character.
First you have to choose whether to be Alliance or Horde, it is better to know that these two sects are enemies.
- Race selection:
Alliance denominations include generations:
Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome, Draenei, Worgen or Pandaren
The Horde sect includes generations:
Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, Goblin and Pandaren