Learn how to do Raven lord quests
Reins of the Raven Lord is one of those world of warcraft mounts that is very beautiful
Maybe many of you, like me, looked for this beautiful mount everywhere, but you did not get any results, but with this tutorial, you can drop 1.6 by chance. In fact, this tutorial is for arranging the bass.
Well, to organize this bass, you need a droid + some unemployed people who are looking for Monte
To tune the bass, you have to enter the hc mode of this ink, and to enter the hc mode, you need a key to buy this key from Nakodu .
- Note : To buy this key, you need Reputation from Lower City . To get this Reputation, you can hit this dungeon several times in normal mode.
- Note : You need a key to organize the bass that only Droid can take from a series of coasts.
- Note : After performing the Vanquish the Raven God quest and then getting the last Eternal Vigilance quest, the Essence-Infused Moonstone item quest will be in your bag forever, so don’t worry about hitting the quests and mounting. Do not drop, do not.
After getting the Essence-Infused Moonstone and Auchenai Key , you enter the ince in hc mode and go to the part that I went to in the pictures below. There is a place in the middle where you can click the method. , Now you have to hit this bass so much that it drops, it will drop less
Like all the other quests on the site, I hit the quest of this mount to see.
Quests that we do in order:
- There are two things you need to consider:
- train Your mount should be 280% (skill 300)
- At least your character level is 70
- The following images are from Quest : The Ward of Wakening
- The following images are from Quest : Waking the Sleeper
- You have to wait for npc to finish this quest in the place shown in the image below.
- The following images are related to Quest : No Mere Dream
- The following images are related to Quest : Return to Morthis Whisperwing
- The following images are related to Quest : To the Evergrove
- The following images are related to Quest : The Book of the Raven
- Note : You must be at the place where I stood and shown in the picture below
- Note : In the same area, you must remove the npc and add-ons that exist and remove the items within these add-ons.
- Making Seer’s Stone item
After making the Seer’s Stone item, talk to the npc as shown in the image below where I was.
- The following images are related to Quest : Eyes in the Sky
- The following images are related to Quest : To Catch A Sparrowhawk
- The following images are related to Quest : The Raven Stones
So that this post and page is not heavy and does not have a long load