Complete PVE Affliction Warlock DPS training
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials
1- The best Enchantments for PVE Affliction Warlock DPS class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVE Affliction Warlock DPS
3- Best Talent – Talent for PVE Affliction Warlock DPS class
4- Rotations or how to play with the PVE Affliction Warlock DPS class
Hit Cap: 300
Haste Cap: 1200
1- See that the main priority is Spell Power and of course Haste Rating is as important as other talents.
2. Warlock Affliction is the hero with the most Damage below 20% boss because of Drain Soul.
What are the best Glyphs for PVE Affliction Warlock DPS?
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Reckless Ametrine
- Blue: Purified Dreadstone
- If the socket bonus is more than 7 Spell Power, use the option above 4, otherwise, fill it with red stones.
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracer – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Two-handed – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- One-handed – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Weapon – Black Magic
A few pvp tips:
Well, the important point in this class is that you can use only one curse on each opponent at the same time, so timely selection and replacement is very important and can only be achieved with experience and practice. This has a positive point that sets you apart from other classes and a small weakness that makes you weak if you do not change in time. Why?
Basically, we do not have the best in the wow class. Every class with every talent must have an ant and we do not have the absolute best, and the fact that the classes are generally balanced in general.
Because mostly healers only dispel but the curse does not dispell and only dissipates with a certain spell. Another point in this talent in pvp mode is that you have to entertain the opponent as much as you can and stretch the fight.
Because in most cases, when he is not on the side of the healer, after 2 times of the damage cycle, the side will fail, so you will not have any chance in fast fights. Let’s go to the talent:
The first interesting talent is the Soul Siphon Drain Life .
Improved Fear . The interesting thing about this job is that after the fear is over, the opponent slows down by 30% for 5 seconds.
Shadow Embrace finally gives you this chance. If you Shadow Bolt or SB, it will be activated on the opponent and will be added up to 3 times, and each time the amount of periodic damage will increase by 5% and the amount of periodic hill will decrease by 10%.
Unstable Affliction or UA This is the scariest talent in this part I think the strongest shadow in all classes So why?
First of all, it does not cause a significant amount of damage to the CD, and most importantly, it should not be dis, because in this case, in addition to damaging the disruptor more than normal, the side will be silent for 5 seconds, and this will cause Warlock in this section. Show your strength, so with this spell, there is no news of Cleanse or dis Yahweh!
And in the end, the Shadow Bolt , which increases the vulnerability against the shadow by 20%, causes some damage, and when it is dissipated or finished, it returns to you and pushes you as much as it has damaged!