Complete PVE Demonology Warlock DPS tutorial
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials
1- The best Enchantments for PVE Demonology Warlock DPS class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVE Demonology Warlock DPS
3- Best Talent – Talent for PVE Demonology Warlock DPS class
4- Rotations or how to play with the PVE Demonology Warlock DPS class
First of all, let’s go to States:
Hit Cap: 380
Haste Cap: 1400
1- You see, the main priority in all Spell Power heroes is Spell Power, but in Warlock Demonology, I care about Haste rating as much as I care about Spell Power.
2- Haste Rating is 14000 for level 264 item and up to level 264 item 1000 or 1200 is enough because you have to get 264 items to cap Haste
3-Warlock Demonology is the hero with the most Damage below 35% boss due to Soul Fire
The best type of Glyphs for PVE Demonology Warlock DPS Which Glyphs can be?
Yellow & Blue
- If the socket bonus is more than 7 Spell Power :
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Two-handed – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- One-handed – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Weapon – Black Magic
After dropping the top 2 loops on the Metamorphosis is hit.
By hitting the Glyph of Metamorphosis level to activate this level, Immolation Aura and we must use this level twice, once in the first time that Metamorphosis level , and then Each time it is ready, Immolation Aura level , so we use it twice.
And after doing the above,Shadow Bolt .
I suggest using these two Macro numbers as well:
/ cast Immolation Aura (Demon)
/ cast Shadow Cleave (Demon)
A few more points:
First because of the Demonic Embrace that adds 10% to your total health, then , which ultimately increases your mana and health by 3% and adds 15% to your pet damage, and the most important point of this talent when the second part. Talent is selected, it !Soul LinkFel Vitality
So what does this talent do? 20% of all the damage you receive will be transferred to your pet, which is very necessary in Pvp. Of course, this talent is also important in PVe because it opens the next talents. Another interesting talent in this section is Fel Domination and Master Summoner , which finally, when activated, your pet will appear in less than 0.5! What is good about this episode? Suppose you are in the arena and your pet is killed in the very first clash.
A warlock without a pet is dead!
What you do is go to the inverter first and with this talent return the pet and fall to the enemy, this talent is not useful for PVe because before the start of the reed you bring your pet.
From now on, for those who want to invest in this talent:
The good talents of this part are as follows Master Demonologist , who will finally help you according to your active pet:
1) Summon Imp : If this pat is active, all spells of your Fire base will cause 5% more damage and have a 5% chance of a critical collision (fire bases are in the dest part)
2) Summon Voidwalker : If this pet is active, eventually 10% of your bodily harm from close female classes will be reduced.
4) Summon Felhunter : If this pat is active, 10% of the damage from the spells of your enemies that hit you will be reduced.
5) Summon Felguard : If this is active, all the damages you inflict will increase by 5% and all the damages you will receive will decrease by 5%. To get them