Complete PVE Destruction Warlock DPS training
Hit Raiting: To make the most of Dps, you must first increase the Hit to 17%
If you are Alliance and race Dreanei in your group then you have 1% Hit
If there is a druid balance or Priest Shadow, you have another 3%
If you also get Pain Suppression , another 3% Hit will be added
In general, you need 446 Hit Raiting, which with the above items, you need 11% Hit in Horde and 10% Hit in Alliance.
Spell Power: This cap does not exist and increases your spell damage. the more, the better
Haste Raiting :
This Stat is very important , increase the Haste to 1600 because your Talent Backdraft also reduces Global Coldown (0.7 Sec), so the closer you get to this amount of Damage per sec, the higher your 1600 Global reaches 1sec, which is for long fights. It’s convenient.
For the short Fight that you have Bloodlust and at this time the Fight ends, you can increase the Haste to 1350-1400
Cirit: Not available for Cap – cirit
Sequence of importance: Hit> spell power> Haste> Haste
The best type of Glyphs for PVE Destruction Warlock DPS What glyphs can be?
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine
- Blue: Purified Dreadstone x2
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Two-handed – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- One-handed – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Weapon – Black Magic
File password: www.3x3x5.ir
These add-ons are also in the addons section of the site, which you can download with a direct link.