PVE Retribution Paladin DPS training
5-Hit Cap: 260
6-: Expertise Cap: 24
1- Paladin Damage Retribution is based on Holy Damage.
2. One of the mistakes that all friends make is starting the Fight with Shield + one hand, which is a complete mistake.
For what reason ???
When you start the Fight with Shield + onehand, it is true that your Seal of Vengeance gets 5 Stacks sooner, but by the end of the Fight, it damages based on the Weapon Damage you did with that 5 Stacks, which means even less than half of your original Weapon. So do not make this mistake. Discard Shield + onehand.
3-Rotation and the method of your socket in different item items are also different, I will write 2 methods after and before 2 sets of T10 for you.
Glyphs suitable for PVE Retribution Paladin DPS class
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Bold Cardinal Ruby , Precise Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Inscribed Ametrine , Etched Ametrine , Rigid King’s Amber
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed , Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Crusher , Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Berserking
And the fascinating discussion of Rotation:
As I said, Paladin Retribution has two rotation models compared to the lull item.
Here I will explain the Rotation before the T10 is set.
Tip : Activate the Seal of Vengeance level before starting the Fight .
Note : This rotation is only for Start and after hitting these levels, the priority of the level changes. After hitting
rotation, the priority of the levels is . Judgment of Light – Divine Storm – Consecration – Crusader Strike
Note : If none of the above levels are ready, we can use the Exorcism level or level to identify one only if the talent is active, which says your next level will be No Cast. We use . Exorcism – Consecration – The Art of War
But I will explain the rotation until the T10 is set to 2.
Well, as I said, you must start the Fight with Two Hands.
First we start with the Divine Storm level, then Crusader Strike level , and after the Seal of Vengeance 5 is stacked, now you also activate the level , and then use the level Divine Storm – Avenging Wrath – Judgment of Light – Avenging Wrath
Note : This rotation is only for Start and after hitting these swings, the priority of the swing will change.
Note : For Start Fight, if Divine Storm is ready, hit it as well.
After hitting the above rotation, the priority of the loops is as follows.
Note : The reason why Divine Storm first is that according to the 2 SEt item T10, which says that you see a Melee Attack on each Melee Attack, it gives you a 40% chance of getting ready to level the Divine Storm again .
Note : The color of the Judgment level depends on your Raid condition, which one to use and has no effect on your Damage.
I hope it will be used by you friends