Tactic Boss 9 Blood Queen Lana’thel 10 man – ICC
The ninth boss is one of the hard bosses that needs the attention and attention of all Reed people, so that if even one person does not pay attention and does not do the things that he should do, he will get a 100% wipe.
- Ground phase: Boss pipes in this phase:
- Blood Mirror : Whoever is in front of the boss will receive 100% of the damage that Tank eats, so you should not go in front of the boss in any way.
- Shroud of Sorrow : a 4.5k per 3 sec shadow damage that is always there and can not be done.
- Pact of the Darkfallen : Something like a red rope that connects between 2 players. 5000 to Shadow damage per 2 sec. It does not disappear, so in this part, you should be careful that if you catch such a thing, it will quickly come to the center circle of the hall and stick together to destroy it.
- Vampiric Bite : A good level that the boss randomly hits one of the players. It gets about 14k damage and makes the next level fall! (In 11k hero mode)
- Essence of the Blood Queen : After one of the players is bitten, this Buff method is used, which causes this player to be reddish in size, and its Dps is doubled. So these people almost do not need a heal.
- Swarming Shadows : A 2.3k per 2 sec shadow damage that randomly falls on one of the players, resembling a purple fire.